- International HR Policies – to imbed internationalisation in HR management
- Career Consultancy – A special individualised service designed to answer a worldwide demand for international career help for those wanting to work abroad
- Entering a New Market: HR Abroad – to help companies as they enter a foreign market
- International Mobility Group – ELM organises regular invitation-only business lunches for the International Mobility Group
- Expat Magazines – ELM produces Expat Magazines for various corporate clients from concept to end result
Take a look inside one of our Expat Magazines:
Interested? Here you can find more information. Projects and Clients
- Expanding Opportunities: What’s next if your career abroad comes to a sudden halt due to the economic situation?
- Getting the max out of international assignments: For professionals who want to utilise their international policy to the utmost
- Executive coaching – Mobility on the International Labour Market: Focus on effectiveness of managers so that their organisation will be a successful player in a particular national market
- Making it work – ‘Think Global – Act Local’: Focus on the cultural differences in a global world
You can book Nannette Ripmeester via the Speakers Academy
- Introduction to the Netherlands – ‘What makes the Dutch Dutch’: Focus on preparing expatriates (& expat partners) for the Dutch culture and the Dutch labour market
Interested? Here you can find more information.Workshops
“The Philip’s Starter’s KIT has added value to our expats when preparing for their assignment abroad, their actual relocation from their home to their host country and with the settling in into their new location.”
– Head of International Mobility – Philips International B.V
Sending expats and expat partners abroad can sometimes be a challenge, but with the Expat Staters KIT developed by ELM you can help all stakeholders involved. Line managers, International Mobility Staff and HR Managers of clients we have worked with have reported the success of KIT (Keep In Touch) as it helps structure the way of working and communicating with expatriates. Expatriates and their partners say they find the content easy to read and understand, plus KIT ensures expats are making informed decisions about their decision to go abroad.
KIT is a tailor-made product for each of our clients.
Learn more about corporate workshopsWorld Citizens @Work What Makes the Dutch Dutch? Teams & Diversity
Quotes & Recommendations
Thank you for the workshop! We received compliments for the initiative, contents and manner of presenting. And there were a lot of them that had already done similar cultural management trainings in the past. So compliments and a thank you to the ELM team.
- Global Program Director Vopak
Thank you for a really great and inspiring seminar.
- Roda Niebergall, International Relations Officer and Lecturer at the Faculty of Biology, University of Muenster
I enjoyed the session “Examining Diversity in the Intercultural Classroom” at the NAFSA conference last week. Thanks!
- Ms. Holly Patrick, International Student Program Associate, Rollins School of Public Health, Rollins School of Public Health