Reducing our Carbon Footprint
At Expertise in Labour Mobility, we are actively committed to reducing our impact on the environment. Where possible we recycle or re-use waste materials generated by our team and our business.
[list style=”list7″ color=”green”]
- Laptops and IT equipment are switched off after work.
- All our screens are automatically set up to switch off when not in use.
- Printer cartridges are recycled.
- Unnecessary lights are switched off.
- Office equipment we no longer use is donated to charities.
- We try to limit printing documents (although we have to admit some of us are better at this than others!).
- We recycle all paper, batteries, plastic, glass, anything that can be handed in for recycling purposes.
- We source ethical products, where possible.
- We do not have a water-machine, because what comes from the tap tastes just as good.
- We travel to work by foot, bike or public transport.
- When travelling for business we take public transport and try to limit our air travel.